1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F-350 4X4 Diesel Dump Truck-Price Lowered

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DistinctiveDave, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

As some of you already know, I sold my landscaping/snow plowing business this spring. The guy that bought my business was not interested in my dump truck. So here it is for sale.

It is a 2002 F-350 regular cab dump truck. A 9 foot box, with higher than normal metal sides, and I also have aluminum channel to add (3) 2x12's to the sides. This truck will hold 10 yards of mulch. It is a 7.3 powerstroke diesel with automatic trans. 4X4 and 58,000 miles. It has A/C and cruise, strobe bar on bulk head, BTS (aftermarket) heavy duty transmission, small computer chip for some extra pulling power, new 4" exhaust, new ball joints last fall, new front brake pads, high output Alt. Comes with a 9' western unimount in usuable shape, and a TC-160 Lightning under tailgate electric salter, which is awesome.

Truck has a dent in front bumper, a rust chip around drivers side wheel well and some rust on the bed. Tires are in good shape, 2 newer tires due to flats, other 4 are 50% roughly.

This has been a great truck and I wish I could afford to keep it for sidejobs and what not, but I just cant.

Im asking $13,500 obo for the truck with plow and salter. Please email any questions to Distinctivelawnsinc@yahoo.com

Pictures of the truck can be seen here: http://rides.webshots.com/album/525664222AhTjkE

2. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

pm sent....

3. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Cash

Would u take 12,000 CASH?

4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I have 14,000 shickles

5. milwaukeevtwin

Cash

Here is the point. I sold a Harley a few years ago for 15,000 dollars. I took a cashiers check. I got a phone call from my bank a few days later and they told me it was a copy of a cashiers check. I had to go through a lot of red tape and cost out of my pocket to track it down. I got lucky to find the bike and get it back. Now the point is I ONLY ACCEPT CASH. Lesson learned. There are tons of scams out there talk to your banker. He will tell you all of them.

6. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

nice truck.

7. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

you can cancel a cashiers check also

8. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

pm sent....

9. milwaukeevtwin

Sure can! Thanks