1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F-250 Center Console/Arm Rest Project

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by TJS, Dec 10, 2007.

1. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

This is a start of my center console/armrest that will house my switches, plow joystick, strobe/LED control box and cup holders. I was able to use my milling machine to cut all the holes and make the pocket for the switch panel. I also found a piece of scap alum and made the switch panel. The swithes in the picture are for mock-up only. I will be getting cole-herse switches. The joystick will be on the left. I offset everything to the right so my elbow and fore-arm will be resting on a flat surface. I made a bracket for the strobe control box so it is secure. I also will be scrounging for more wood so I can make the box and the shelf part under the cup holes. Here are a couple of pics.So far, total cost for materials..$0.00
    T.J.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

3. 02f250superduty

02f250superduty Member

how about an update of what the finished project looks like

4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict