1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JR Snow Removal, Nov 23, 2009.

1. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Installed a Boss mount on my Dads 02 Ram
    dodge8.jpg

dodge2.jpg
    Fun installing it by myself in the drive when its raining
    dodge3.jpg
    Going to take the bottom shroud off looks like crap cut
    dodge1.jpg

dodge7.jpg

waiting for the truck side wiring to arrive then it will be ready for a blade!

dodge7.jpg

dodge1.jpg

dodge3.jpg

dodge2.jpg

dodge8.jpg

2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, 1500? Can't tell if its 4x4 or not?

3. JR Snow Removal

Ya it's a 1500 4x4 sits really low in the front gonna have to do something about that. This thing is great in the snow tho better than my 2500hd

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good.

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i'm doing mine tomorrow..had hoped not to have to take the bumper off :cry: .. .did you need an angle drill for the frame holes?
    TIA,
    steve

6. xtreem3d

about taking the bottom shroud off....i thought i had read some threads about the lower "deflectors " helping air get to engine for help in cooling...not sure if it was our years or even dodge's but something to consider looking at

7. Comet

Comet Senior Member

What size Boss Plow you going to install on that 02 Ram?

8. JR Snow Removal

Didnt have to drill any holes, the bumper has to come off because you will use 2 original truck bolts on each side to bolt the mount up (mount goes on the outside of the brackets that hold the bumper on and then trhu the frame) not as bad as it sounds

My Uncle runs all Dodges and he took the bottom plastic off all of them he hasn't had a problem yet but will do more research
    might go on the safe side with a 7.6 but would love to run my 8 on it so i can buy a V blade for my 2500

9. xtreem3d

mines an 03 and i need to drill some holes