1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab SLT Western UltraMount trade for a Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jadyejr, Dec 13, 2008.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Hey guys... I am thinking about trading my truck for a diesel. I know some of you on here may have a diesel that you are trying to sell and not being able to get as much for it as you'd like. Well heres an option! I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Short bed with a 5.9 360. The truck only has 67k miles. I really need a diesel. I am going to be getting a second trailer this year and would like to get a diesel. So if anyones interested, I would trade vehicles with you. My truck has a 8' western ultramount plow, or if you already have the ultra mount hook ups than we can just trade truck for truck, if not we can trade the blades too. Let me know if anyones interested.. I'll get some pictures up later, but the picture in my signature is the truck.

2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

If someone wanted to buy the truck outright I'm asking 11,500 for it. That includes the plow.... Let me know if your interested. I just tuned the truck up and put brand new tires on it.

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Would you sell the plow only or are you keeping it?

4. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

nah if anything i would sell the truck and keep the blade... Thanks for asking though!

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

sure, if you have a change of hear let me know lol.
    Best of luck with the sale.

6. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

You're the guy I'm looking for! I've been thinking about trying to trade my diesel for a gasser (the diesel is just too much for me and kinda impractical at times, plus when I bought it I was commuting 60 miles round trip to my full time job, now it's only 6 miles round trip...). I've got a '00 Ford F-250 7.3L x-cab/long bed w/ a Western Uni-Mount. It's in overall good shape, runs and drives great, 186K miles. Let me know if this interests you? d_weilein@hotmail.com or reply here.
    Thanks, David - got snow?

8. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Send me some pics of your truck, is it an xlt or? my email is jadyejr@gmail.com. I am interested and my parents actually live in Seymour, so we can work out a deal or meet halfway or something.

9. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

hey can i get some pictures? dlongerman@yahoo.com thanks looking at buying and would rather not deal with the dealer...

Dan

10. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Yeah I can post some when I get home on Saturday. Thanks for the interest!

11. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

is the truck located in Wood Dale?

12. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

right now its in NC but it most likely will be back in wood dale next week.

13. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Check your email, I'm sending them out now. The email will be coming from d_weilein@hotmail.com

14. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Here a few pics of the truck, It's a little dirty, but it lets you know how the truck is.

100_1641.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

15. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

a few of the blade

100_1646.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1649.jpg

100_1651.jpg

16. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

just a reminder, I would take 11,500 cash for the truck. I can also deliver.

17. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I assume you aren't interested in my diesel?

18. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

sent you a pm

19. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump............

20. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump...... truck is in wood dale