1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 dodge ram 1500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DodgeRam36, Oct 20, 2010.

1. DodgeRam36

DodgeRam36 Junior Member

2002 dodge ram 1500 with curtis sno-pro 3000 7.6 steel blade. 1st time with a curtis anyone have any feed back with using curtis?

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

My cousin has been commercially plowing with a Curtis for about 5 years. He loves it. Says its much easier to mount than his old Fisher Minute Mount. I think you'll like it.
  3. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

I had the same plow on my chevy z71 then traded it in and put the plow on 03 ford f250 and plowed for the town near where i live .Never had a problem with mine and i loved it. Just if you are going to plow commercialy put 1/2 cutting edge on it the 3/8 didnt last long.Good luck.
  4. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Love my curtis absolutly no complaints :)

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

been plowing with my curtis for 7 years with zero problems
  6. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

I know there not as popular as the bigger names but I've only heard good things about Curtis. I think they're more popular in southern New Engalnd than other areas. IIRC Curtis plows are made in Worcester, Ma right at the end of Rt 146 as you enter Worcester.