1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 - For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mlc, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Up for sale is my 2002 Dodge 2500
    - 67,400 miles
    - 4x4, regualar cab with SLT package - PW, PDL, cruise, power seat
    - cd player, bedliner, trailer hitch
    - truck did have snowplow but has been removed & reinstalled on my new truck
    - v10 engine, auto trans.
    - purchased truck new in Sept 2002, still has little bit of 7/70 warranty left
    - I have title. Never in a accident. Maintenance records
    - Truck is in good shape but has typical rust on rocker panels.
    $6300.00 Steve (413) 443-7198 or ksouellette@msn.com

Truck is located in Lanesboro, MA (about 1 hour from Springfield, Ma and Albany, NY)

craigs list 006.jpg

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Can you please post pics of interior? Also Are the Fisher MM push plates staying on truck? Under hood stuff still there? if so 3 plug or 2 plug. Also can you PM with pictures of Rockers with rust. I am very interested

3. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Here are a few more pictures. The push plates can stay with the vehicle. Everything else has been removed and swapped onto my new truck. I have the headlight harness your welcome to. Interior is in nice shape. Rockers have rust on them and have developed a hole.

Dodge 007.jpg

Dodge 006.jpg

Dodge 005.jpg

Dodge 004.jpg

Dodge 002.jpg

4. BigDave12768

Wow an honst person!!! Shows the bad parts. I have seen so many trucks these past few weeks with "just a lil bit of rust on rockers" till I get out to see that they meant to say was " Just a lil bit of rust on what is left of the rockers" Nice truck BTW email sent

5. BigDave12768

Good talking to ya. See you Sunday to pick it up. Thx Dave

6. BigDave12768

SOLD SOLD its in my garage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Hey that looks like my old truck! Thanks again Dave for a smooth transaction. Glad to see that you had a safe trip home without any blue flashing lights! Steve.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.