1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Chevy HD2500 w/8.5' Boss V-Plow and Salt Dogg

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by davit, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davit

davit Junior Member

2002 Chevy HD2500 w/8.5' Western Uni-Mount V-Plow and Salt Dogg

Help me out guys. This is my brother's truck, sold his place and headed to Southern CA.

One owner, 6.0L gas, 4.10 rear, tow package, brake controller, set up new at dealer w/plow package, salter two years old. Custom built stainless steel ladder rack. Has everything but leather.

No accidents, clean, with a couple of rust spots in the usual places. 154K.

Is it worth parting the equipment, or should I sell it as a package, and any idea what it's worth?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's a Western Unimount plow, not a Boss just fyi.
  3. davit

davit Junior Member

Thanks! Edited.
  4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I would say throw a price on the whole thing and see what happens. Just though this time of year to be selling a plow truck but worse case is someone offers to buy just the plow and then just the salter and you end up parting it out anyways LOL!!!
  5. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

Price for package as it is?
  6. davit

davit Junior Member

I put in on Craigslist for 12,500, if someone showed up with cash today I would let it go for 12.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.