1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Chevy 2500HD with 8' Fisher For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigredwood, Sep 26, 2007.

1. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

Here is the quick story. I was doing this in between a full time job, but job changed and now my commute is an hour, and this is no longer feasible. I will attach a link below to the car lot that it is on, but the price is wrong, looking for $16000 OBO. I am not willing to sell the plow separatley. It is a MM1 with Insta-act Hydraulics. 6.0L V8, automatic. Any other questions let me know. I also have a strobe that I would be willing to sell.

http://www.auto-wholesalers.com/Preowned-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=19466808

2. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

Ok, $14000 Obo.

3. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

$13000 Obo

4. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

whats the strobe that you have??

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

where in nh. what is the condition. pics. mileage/hours
    thanx

6. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

I'll have to check the strobe. I bieleve it's a Federal Signal. The truck is in Hooksett NH, and pics and mileage can be found by following the link in the first post.

7. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

$12000 or best offer

8. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

bump for the last time

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I might be interested, I'm right over in Vt..The link didn't show any pictures Feel free to e-mail some to me at grassmanvt@charter.net if you can. Is this a two or three wire plow? Thanks, Shawn.

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

What do you want for the plow? Would you see the truck wide too? How much thanks Rich