1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Chevy 2500hd Ext Cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Feb 26, 2015.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Bought this truck in the fall as a spare plow truck. I purchased from original owner. Truck had plow mounts installed and plowed 1 storm. I drove it myself this winter as a daily driver since it rides so nice and had such a nice interior. Purchased at 128K, has 135K and counting. I have 95% of all receipts of work done to truck by original owner. He was a mechanic and the truck was babied.

2002 Chevy 2500HD
    6.0L - 4x4 - Auto - 135K miles
    extended cab
    heated & power seats (driver and passenger)
    it came from owner professionally undercoated
    NO RUST.
    good firestone tires

I did brake pads and 2 oil changes. Truck needs nothing. Idles good, runs smooth, all 4x4 works, truck drives like 50k miles.

I added (2) reverse LED backup lights under bumper & (2) Whelen Vertex LED in rear turn signals. Professionally wired into truck. Will include. Spent about $300 on the lights.

** Can include aluminum Pro-Tech backrack with (2) Whelen LIN3s for $450.00 ($800 invested)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

put a new starter in it yesterday
  3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

That looks super clean. What are you upgrading to Jared?
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I like the truck. Both truck you are selling are very tempting.
  5. procuts0103

procuts0103 Senior Member

I posted my number on your other thread. Please send pics to my phone. I have cash