1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 $9500 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Troy5061, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Troy5061

Troy5061 Member

Selling my plow truck. Its got the 6.0L V8, auto trans, 75k miles, A/C, fold down center armrest, CD player, dual batteries, and the locking rear end. Ive put many new parts on it, including new rear calipers, rotors, pads, and axle seals. It also has new fuel lines, brake lines, p/s lines, AT lines, all new fluids, 4 new shocks, 4 pretty much new BFG All Terrain T/A. It is all wired for a Fisher MM1 or 2 plow. Asking $9500 obo or possible trade for a $4000ish truck and and $5000 cash.

2500HD1.JPG

2500HD2.JPG

2500HD3.JPG

2. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

Can you take some pics of the inside and engine compartment. Do you have the plow that goes with it or just the mount and wire harness?

3. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

truck still for sale?

4. tazred17

tazred17 Junior Member
    from canada

is the truck still for sale?

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

still for sale?

6. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

Same question here?

7. VisionLandscape

VisionLandscape Junior Member

still for sale?

8. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

swap

id swap my Limited edition Harley DiscGlide for your truck.If interested let me know.