1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Chevy 2500 HD $8000 o.b.o

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by josh9410, Mar 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. josh9410

josh9410 Member

2002 Chevy 2500 HD ext cab, 151,000 miles rebuilt trans with around 11,000 miles on it
    rebuilt transfer case with around 15,000 miles on it, alot of work done to it in the last year
    $8000.00 or best

Will throw in a 8' mm1 fisher plow complete set up for $ 1000.00

2. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

pic's??? ???

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I got ya josh haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. josh9410

josh9410 Member

thanks for posting the pics for me...i was going to keep the truck but my girlfriend says it has to go...

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck but you might have to fix the plow light first.
    If there was less miles I would buy it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  6. josh9410

josh9410 Member

i have a new set of lights for it....i broke the light the morning i took the pictures plowing my driveway....dont let the miles scare you it is a well taken care of truck...within the last year its had all new brakes, u-joints, wheel bearings, ball joints, pitman arm, idler arm, transfer case rebuild, transmission rebuild, fuel pump, im sure there is stuff im forgetting...also since ive owned the truck its always had royal purple synthetics in everything currently it does not have it in the trans, was going to put it in once the warranty was up

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  7. josh9410

josh9410 Member

...the bad things has a exhaust leak getting that looked at thursday(i think its a manifold on the drivers side) and getting new pin striping put on it and new 4x4 decals front window is cracked but will be replaced before it leaves my yard if sold...has a slight crease in the passenger side will be fixed next week...

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

sounds like the gf might have to go hahahhaha

9. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

With the new pin stripe and decals, has it been re painted? if so why?

PM sent regarding price

10. josh9410

josh9410 Member

no the truck hasnt been repainted someone...had a dumba** moment and got too close to the pin stripe and 4x4 decals with my landa 3500 psi powerwasher

11. josh9410

josh9410 Member

no, the girlfriend doesnt have to go...lol, i can see where shes coming from, and besides it just gives me a excuse to buy a duramax, because i can actually put that truck to use tomarrow...just got to put the plowing aside for a while

12. josh9410

josh9410 Member

$7,000 as it sits, stock rims and tires (about 50% tread left on the stock set of tires) window is cracked, no body work done to it, no plow or light bar this truck needs to go 100% mechanically sound except exhaust manifold 12,000 miles on rebuilt tranny 152,000 miles, majority of the miles are highway miles drove 2 oklahoma twice, and texas once(within the last year) i would drive this truck around the world if possible

13. snowmann1

snowmann1 Junior Member

can you email me your phone # Very interested in the truck!! rycher08@att.net