1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Big Tex Trailer.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stark_Enterprises, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Trailer is a Black 2002 Big Tex 10 P.I.(10000lbs GVWR) 7 ' wide X 16' Long Tandom Axle ,Electric brakes, and fold down ramp. I no longer need a trailer this large. I hate to have to get rid of it but i just don't have the room at my house anymore. I was Quoted the other day By a dealer and they said this model goes for about 4500 with out tax bran new. The trailer is in very good condition and was used for Hauling around my lawn care equipment. All the tires have about 50% tread left and they were replaced summer of 05. I also have 2 spare Tires for the trailer. The Ramp Struts were all replaced this summer, and I also had new lights put on it last spring, and i also bolted on a Diamond plate tool box on the Tounge this spring. This is a very solid trailer. I Will try to get a photo or two posted in the next couple days. I am going to ask $2500.00 or B/o...It's in Wallingford, CT , i would also deliver for $2.00/mile. Contact me Via P.M. please.
    Thanks.
    A.J.

More info here: http://www.bigtextrailers.com/traile...axle/10PI.html

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  2. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  3. Stark_Enterprises

thanks for letting me know.

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Nice trailer...did you post $2.00 a mile? Holy smokes, I'll deliver it for you for half that..LOL

5. Stark_Enterprises

heres pics..........any interest? Hauls anything- Lawn mowers, skid steer's, cars, trucks, furnature or to help your kids, parents or friends move..lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Stark_Enterprises

7. Stark_Enterprises

2250? obo..................

8. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

is the toolbox included?

How wide is it inside, inbetween rails?

Brakes on 1 or 2 axles?

9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If you were closer I would be interested!

10. Stark_Enterprises

Yes tool box is included(not a full size- this box is for a toyota tacoma size bed),
    brakes on both axle's, its approximatly 7' wide,

thank you for your interest.

11. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

u should show them a pic of the back gate assist.. one of our trailers is the same model and we love it. no issues with ours in about five years.. anyone looking for a well built trailer should check this one out..

12. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

is it currently registered in ct?

13. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I maybe interested since that is the size that i'm looking for but i'm trying to make a choice of spending more $$$ and getting an enclosed trailer or going with another open trailer. What size hitch ball? Do you have a rear picture?

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Im having the same dilemma. the tough part is with the bagger on, i need at least 7' wide. more than likely its a 2 5/16 ball

15. Stark_Enterprises

sorry i couldn't reply to you guy earlier. I will try to take a rear pic on monday. yes it is a 2and5/16 ball, yes it is registerd in ct ( i have the title).

I had a enclosed trailer before i had this trailer i think they both work out well, the enclosed is obvisously alittle harder to back up in tight areas. plus another reason i changed is cause when i bought the enclosed trailer it had the wheel wells inside which makes fitting equipment in alitttle of a pain.

thank you guys for your interest. P.m me if you make a serious decision.

16. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm interested- PM'd you...

17. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

AJ, another month and Id jump on it, you always sell some good stuff!
    James