1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 and up dodge boss rt3 plow bracket ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Oct 21, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

i have a boss rt3 mounting bracket brand new for a 2002 and up dodge ram 1500

its brand new never mounted some of the paint has some chips in it from getting it home and take it out of the box but every thing is there bolts, brackets, instructions you can even have the box in the pic i took it out of the box to get a pic after i decided not to use my truck as a plow truck

asking $500 obo i might be able to ship but you will have to pay shipping its heavy so i dont know how much it would cost to ship

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

still have it i need it out the the house its been sitting there for a year im tired of moving it to sweep behind it