1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 7.3 Powerstroke Crew Cab $7000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Nov 22, 2013.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

This has been my personal truck for years but it was time for an upgrade. Truck has over $4500 worth of new parts in the last 8 months and is ready to go. I have receipts for everything including new trans and all new glow plugs. Runs and drives great. 4x4 works great. Its a lariat so it has power everything and leather seats. Driver seat is torn at the corner. Truck is solid other than the two front doors. They are rusting and splitting at the bottom. Truck has 266,000 miles. When the truck was getting the new trans put in two months ago i had them check all front end parts and make sure everything was tight and ready to go. It is set up for a boss plow and will come with the harness and truck mount only.

Price is firm at $7000
    Located in Marlette MI
    989 213 8091 Brent

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice.............

And tempting.

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Thats a sweet deal for someone...

4. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Wish I had the expendable cash and time to go get it! Nice truck, good luck with the sale!

5. fozzy

fozzy Member

Is it a 250 or 350?

6. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

That's a nice truck for the price!

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

wanna sell just the plow mount and harness???

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Sorry but mount and harness is staying on truck incase I decide to use it again this year..