1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 1500 to 2005 2500HD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BlizzardBeater, Jul 10, 2011.

1. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

I got a minute mount 2 that was on a 2002 GMC 1500. I believe it is a 4 port iso module. I would like to mount this on my 2005 Chevy 2500HD. I know its small, but it works so well for some of the drives that I have to do. I know the push plates wont match, but will the light harness and other wiring "bolt right up"?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Need to change the light harness or re-pin the old one. 99-02 is positive common, 03-07 is negative common. The re-pin has been covered many times here so with a little searching you could save the expense of replacing it by just re-pinning the old one.

The push plates could work too if they're the later 7169's. Have to kinda know what you're looking at though to distinguish them from the previous 7161 99-02 only plates. If you check the install paperwork you can which you currently have.

3. BlizzardBeater

from Maine

A perfect well informed answer as always. Couldnt appreciate it more.

4. BlizzardBeater

from Maine

I looked for about a half hour and couldnt find anything on the repin. Does anybody have a link handy?

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

A few posts down in this one is what you're after. :salute:

6. BlizzardBeater

from Maine

Thank you sir. That is exactly it!

7. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

dont want to burst ur bubble but ur current push plates more than likely WONT work U more than likely have kit # 7160 1/2 ton gm 99-02 SILV/SIERRA I think B&B thought ur old trk was a 2500 NOT a 1500

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's correct and my fault, I overlooked the 1500 part. Good catch. Thumbs Up

9. BlizzardBeater

from Maine

Ya, I know the pushplates dont work, I was interested in the harness and Iso module.