1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Z71 silverado extended cab plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edkreitz, Sep 27, 2009.

1. edkreitz

edkreitz Junior Member
    from ohio

165,000 runs great, has a 7.6 sno away with joystick control, a byers salt spreader, with over 1500lbs of bagged salt, the truck does have stratches and dents, the abs unit does not work and the catalytic converters have been gutted if you live in a e check state. I bought this and some lawn equipment 3 months ago because i was unable to obtain decent work but within the last month a landed a job with lots of overtime so I'm basically selling out before I started, the truck is in Dayton,Ohio. Thanks Ed, I dont have many pics at the time but if you want to email me I will send what I have. edkreitz@aol.com $6500.00

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

What are you asking for the truck?

3. edkreitz

edkreitz Junior Member
    from ohio

sorry,lol, I guess that would be helpful! $ 6500.00