1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Unimount value

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fordaholic72, Jan 22, 2006.

1. fordaholic72

fordaholic72 Junior Member

Could anyone give me an idea of a fair price for a 2001 8' UniMount steel Pro Plow in Michigan? The plow I am looking at is just the street side w/ no truck mount or wiring harness. I already have a UniMount mount and harness on my truck, so I don't need that stuff anyway. It has a new cutting edge and has been repainted. Looks like it is in real good shape.

2. neetchracer

neetchracer Junior Member

I live in mid Michigan and tried to find a used 7.5 unimount this fall. They are hard to come by, but not real expensive, just hard to find. I ended up going to Iowa to pick mine up for $1000.00 with truck mount and harness. With the cost of fuel it was less than $1200.00.

If you need the mounts and harness I would not pay over $800, and I would shoot for $600-700.