1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 tundra "what should i do"

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by dakotaworld, Nov 25, 2005.

1. dakotaworld

dakotaworld Junior Member

hay thinking of putting on snoway plow to my 2001 tundra. i looked at other plows myer boss blizzard. but i think the snoway is the best.
    let me know what you think?

2. the sno-ways are nice in that they are light. If you have a plow with the lexan moldboard and down pressure it is a big advantage.

3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

There not that light per sae. I've found the straight blades to be about 50-150 pounds lighter depending upon size. However, when you put that down pressure in action it is way heavier than the others!!!

4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I love my Snoway.......the down pressure makes them "heavier" than most comparable plows. Thus better scraping......and great back dragging.

Derek

5. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

Snoway plows are great and I love my snoway, however the biggest thing you need to consider is dealership service. The snoway dealership is has the best personal service for our business. Snoway may be a great plow but what happens when you break down? Which dealer is going to give you great service? Goodluck! :salute: