1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 tundra "what plow?"

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by dakotaworld, Nov 25, 2005.

1. dakotaworld

dakotaworld Junior Member

hay all looking for plow to put on my 2001 tundra xcab. iam thinking of the snoway i meet few guys who have them and use them for driveways here new jersey. they haven't had any problems iam going to put front timbrens in to. iam looking just do some driveways maybe 10 to 20. your thoughts would be great help. thanks all.
  2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Snoway would be great, definately add timbrens to the front and 500 or so LBS of Ballest in the back and your good to go.
  3. jackmc

jackmc Junior Member
    from Boston

I just installed a boss 7" sport duty on my 03 tundra. It was an easy install and a great fit. Have not had a chance to plow but looking forward to it. I also looked at fisher homesteader and the snoway.The fisher looked to light duty for what I needed and snoway was not sure if I would need to cut into part of the bumper.The price was much less then snoway and a little more then the fisher. I also went with the smart-hitch option and I'm glad I did. Hope this helps! I will try and post a photo soon.

4. dakotaworld

dakotaworld Junior Member

thanks "snoway or boss"

thanks for the replies
    jack that was my second choice was the boss iam ggoing to look at again on monday. thanks let me know how it works.
  5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

blizzard 720LT the best of the little plows.
  6. Yoman

Yoman Junior Member
    from Toronto

I got 2001 Tundra with Western , with out timbren , I'm doing 5 Commercial lot and 60 driveways.... no problem at all .
  7. jackmc

jackmc Junior Member
    from Boston

03 tundra w/sport duty

8. jackmc

jackmc Junior Member
    from Boston

03 tundra w/sport duty

9. deh8255

deh8255 Member
    from Indiana

Nice looking system!