1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 taxes done

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Mick, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Yesterday, the accountant got done figuring my taxes for last year. The only good point - I lost so much money plowing snow that I got a good-sized refund of taxes from my other job. Plus, I got a bunch of new toys.:)

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

We just got ours last Thursday.
    Suffice to say we are not looking forward to April 15th.

3. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

I feel your pain.... :)

4. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

April 15

:mad: :mad: Same here it doesn't matter how much I pay ahead, I always have to pay more than I want. Please give me a flat rate TAX even 28% I would take :( .

5. carlriv2

carlriv2 Senior Member
    from Mass

I dont look forward to paying takes, but I am happy when I owe alot.. :D It must mean I made alot... I know I have a good CPA.

6. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Didn't say it was a bad thing, just that I wasn't looking forward to stroking out that check.

7. carlriv2

carlriv2 Senior Member
    from Mass

I can agree that the writing of the check is the hard part, hopefully my last check in January will cover it. Maybe just a little short, but that is ok.