1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 S10 Tubbed drag car roller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. Long shot on here I know but figured I'd give it a try. Recent chassis work/tub job. Nicely built 12 bolt with a 4 link, coil overs, 35 spline axles, disc brakes, etc. Race buckets and window net, badass cage. No dash or gauges. Grille and hood cut for turbo setup. Lexan windows that function, windshield was cut slightly for turbo setup as well. Bogart rears with Alumastar fronts. New slicks with 4 passes on them.

Truck leaves nice and tracks straight. A couple pics show motor, but this is just the roller. It was a 4.3 V6, so a small block would easily fit, but honestly it would be easiest just to motor plate it.

Truck is/was blue. The doghouse is black primer now, and the truck has misc dings and stuff. It's a race car, not a show car. It has a clear title.

$3,500 firm. Which is cheap if you know what you're looking at. You couldn't buy the wheels and rearend for that price. Trades considered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Can U post some pics of the '64?

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey Ill trade ya my 1970 sears craftmans rider......... :)

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LMAO...................it is a classic, hmmmm

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here's a few of the Hooker:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Holland

Holland Senior Member

If i was into drag racing id be all over it! My sonoma is just a street machine so not much i could do with one all set for the strip! Good luck with your sale though! These little trucks can move!!

8. DIRISHMAN

Hey Bill the big boys are in town june 29-30 &july 1
    Joliet Route 66 fri.sat.sun ...are you going...

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie usually gets suit tix and I haven't heard anything yet...........getting nervous

10. DIRISHMAN

I used do that but the 20$ do just fine plus last year gott up close to the gate from were i parked .my buddy has a camper he brings and we just hang out there plus beer and BBQ all day for a fraction of the price.I will say onething is 2yrs ago was on roof top suite and was awsome for my photo from my camera.plus I am good friends Tony Schumaker???

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol. Oh trust me if it wasn't for them being FREE passes, I wouldn't either

12. DIRISHMAN

If ya go let me know what day

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Werd..................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.