1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 S10 Blazer minute mount help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by johnster1127, Oct 8, 2014.

1. johnster1127

johnster1127 Junior Member

I recently bought a fisher 6.5 minute mount for my blazer. They dont make that plow anymore and never made push plates for my blazer! Any suggestions or ideas to help me get going this winter??

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Buy a new plow that fits. Sorry to say it but that seems about the best

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you call the fisher dealer and ask if they have mounts that will fit your truck?

4. timboy

timboy Member
    from Ny

Look up the push plates for a 95-97 Chevy s10,they will fit.

5. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

I was gonna say the same thing, an S10 pickup and an S10 blazer have the same front end assembly, I used to have a 1999 S10 blazer, was gonna put a plow on it but traded it in for a truck, check the fisher website for the part numbers for the push plates or just contact a fisher dealer near you

6. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Call Sarris in Waltham, MA, they will help you out, at least send you in the right direction. Good Luck!!!

7. johnster1127

johnster1127 Junior Member

Thank you guys so much! ill make sure i call those people! But i believe ill have to make fabrications to the push plates.. i know a few people running ZR2's with plows so ill ask them too!

8. timboy

timboy Member
    from Ny

No modifications should be necessary to the push plates,the frames stayed the same from95-whenever gm stopped production of that chassis,fisher just stopped offering them at a certain year point due to warranty,gvw,etc reasons.
    Zr2's have slightly different frames so if they had to mod them,you should not.

9. Berkman

Berkman Junior Member

Check Fisher pn 8894 and 8895…they are for non ZR2 and might well fit your application. walt

10. Berkman

Berkman Junior Member

ZR2 push plates are similar to non ZR2 but have spacing differences per the raised body on the ZR2. Fisher web site identifies that there is a difference. walt