1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Donny O., Apr 12, 2006.

1. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

a friend of mine wants to sell her jeep. I know it doens't have a plow but i put a plow on my jeep last fall and am very happy with it so it could have a plow if you put one on it....or you could jsut drive the thing!!

as the title says it is a 2001 Wrangler sport
    Yellow w/black top and interior
    4.0L, 5 speed
    56,000 miles
    hard and soft top
    tow package
    air, cruise, tilt, CD, etc
    2" suspention lift (budget boost)
    32x11.5 tires

nothing wrong with it she just wants rid of the payment and to get something easier to get the little ones in and out of. only been off road once and that was at some sand dunes in michigan that you can see in the pictures. also sorry guys she doesn't come with the jeep....she is extra, but yes she is single!! :wink:

Asking $12,500<~~~for the jeep

Her name is Carrie
    cell phone 608-290-1614
    email cbryk@charter.net

2. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Looks like Silver Lake to me! Awesome place to hang out!! I'm up there several times a year! Good luck selling the Jeep!
  3. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

yes that is silver lake. good observation!!
  4. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

fun fun fun!!!