1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 gmc w5500 with plow and spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PWW, Aug 9, 2016.

1. PWW

PWW Junior Member

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

If it makes you 15K every snow storm why are you selling it?

3. PWW

PWW Junior Member

I'm not sure if this question is legitimate but I will answer it. I bought a bigger truck that will make more is the short answer. I didn't say it makes 15k every snow storm only the good ones. Last year it made over that in one storm but the truck I have that is the same as the one I bought made 3645 more in that same time. I also have mostly gm top kicks and kodiaks so I'm trying to get some consistency.

4. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

It was legit,
    Your add, it makes it out to be almost to good...

So I had to ask.

" This gmc w5500 also known as an Isuzu nqr is ready to make you money this winter. The spreader was installed last year on a brand new custom built body and works great the plow has some age but it functions flawlessly and has plenty of life left. The truck is powered by an Isuzu 4he1 diesel engine and runs strong also gets great economy. The transmission was rebuilt last fall at that time the chassis was painted bed built and a lot of lines replaced. This truck worked all of last winter with no problems. I have many spare parts to go with the truck including an engine. This truck will pay for itself in one good snow storm"

Good luck on the sale

5. PWW

PWW Junior Member

Thanks. I hope it's not too miss leading what I mean is in this market it is possible to do it not a guarantee. I can only have so many trucks where I am and don't have room it will still be some time before I can get a bigger yard so something has to go.

6. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

I see you are selling a couple of rigs, this is the time to sell.

Ya have to talk up the item for sale, sounds like it's in good shape.
    Hope it all goes fast.

7. PWW

PWW Junior Member

Bump

8. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

LINK is dead.

9. PWW

PWW Junior Member