1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 GMC 2500HD Push Plates Fisher

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 67Mopar, Aug 1, 2013.

1. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Im shopping for some, I need all the truck side stuff, but Im starting with the plates, what yr trucks will fit on the 01 2500 GM Thanks, This is my first GM truck for plowing.

Dino.

2. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

errr sorry even I diddnt understand my question. what yrs should I be looking for while searching for used pushplates. 2001-? Will 99's fit?? I seriously do not know.

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

4. fundoraplowing

fundoraplowing Junior Member

I have a 2003 Chevy 2500 HD with a 8' Fisher plow I am trying to sell. Everything included let me know. Will

5. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Will I have evrything but the pushplates and I hear 2002 was the drop off yr for my era truck, wish there were a what fits what thread out there

6. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Brad just shot you an email ,

7. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

also have some push plates came off 01 chevy 2500hd $250. im in RI

8. fundoraplowing

fundoraplowing Junior Member

I just looked up the comparability on the Fisher website. Your push plates are 7161 which are now replaced with the 7169. That is what I have. Great shape no rust. $300. Already sold the plow with the back drag blade.

9. 67Mopar

67Mopar Junior Member

Picked up a pair, thanks

10. Cucino2803

Cucino2803 Junior Member
    from 02816

Durafish member.

Durafish, I know it's been a while since this post, just wondering if you still have those push plates off your Silverado? I've got 02 Duramax and am looking for some plates, can't seem to find a good pair for a decent price, starting to think about making them. I am in RI as well.

11. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

sorry they are sold. Unless your really good at faberication I wouldnt make them, think about it if they break your done.