1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Galion Dump Bed Currently on Dodge Tk

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Dec 15, 2012.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I have a 2001 Dodge Dump truck that I would like to sell the bed off of. It is a Galion bed model 152U with a 2.2-3.3 yard capacity. I might part out truck also. The bed is in good shape and has no holes. $1500.00 for bed and controls hoses etc. The clutch pump is not included. Call 814-598-3956 or PM me.

I may be interested in parting out truck. It has a 5.9 and a 5 spd. trans, it is a dually and 4x4. It has a western plow bracket for a uni-mount plow and light wiring for a uni-mount. Frame is in great shape and the body is good except drivers door, rocker panel, and a-pillar. It also has a good front bumper and 4 good tires. Call 814-598-3956 ot PM me
    Thanks
    Tom

2. davidhoypt

davidhoypt Junior Member
    from PA

Pictures?

Please post some pictures, I may be interested in bed and truck.

3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Dump

I will post pics asap. It was dark tonight when I got home.

4. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Pics

Here are some pics I got tonight

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

5. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

More pics