1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Ford F-150 Ext. Cab 4x4 7700 Package

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beverlylawncare, Nov 6, 2004.

1. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Due to an increase in family size, I am needing to sell my truck. I am the second owner of my 2001 Ford F-150 Ext. Cab 4x4. It has the 7700 payload package (includes plow prep package, trans cooler, oil cooler, etc.). I can sell it either way, with or without snow equipment (7.5 Meyers Poly plow and SnowEx 1075 spreader, both are 2 seasons old). The truck is an XL Package (cloth seats, black rubber floor) with A/C, Tilt, Cruise, and Factory Cassette (I'll throw in my JVC 12 disc changer and Head Unit if desired). I've added a leaf in the rear springs to allow safe moving of 2500+ lbs. of salt, etc. Engine is 5.4 liter, with automatic transmission. I've got a bedliner in it, tinted windows, chrome step bars, and ECCO corner strobes. The truck has 112k miles on it, tires and brakes have approximately 10k miles of use. I bought the truck from a lease company in Feb. 2003 with 94k miles on it, and the plow has been hooked up maybe 3 times. NADA Retail - (with mileage deduction) is $17,125, NADA Trade-In is $14,125. Price on truck alone is $14,000, or I'll throw in the plow and spreader for an additional $3,000 (Package price of $17,000) Truck looks like brand new, again I'm only selling to get a crew cab of some kind. Email me for additional pics. justin@beverlylawncare.com.

F150.jpg