1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Fisher Ez-v 8.5' For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Midwest, Oct 20, 2004.

1. I Have Run This Plow For 2 Seasons, Maybe 20 Times Out. The Left(driver Side) Wing Is Bent, Not Badly But It Is. I Bent It The First Year I Was Plowing And Used It Last Year With New Cutting Edges. What I Am Selling Is The Plow, Just As It Sits In My Driveway. Nothing From The Truck. I Have A New Mm2 Setup Coming Soon And Need To Sell. From What I Can Tell, Its Just The Wing Half That Needs Replaced. The A Frame And Push Bar Are Bent Maybe 3/8", But Shouldn't Affect Plowing. Other Than That, Everthing Is In Great Shape, Has Not Even Started Rusting Yet. I Will Try To Post Some Pics When I Can. If Anyone Is Interested, Let Me Know And Give Me An Offer.

2. writon

writon Junior Member

What was this plow on?

3. It was on a 2001 chevy, However, just this morning I had a guy come buy it. thanks