1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 f250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jimv, Dec 30, 2014.

1. jimv

jimv Senior Member

I sold the chevy and saw this go up for sale it only has 85k it has the v10 7.5 mm2 the bed is shot I took of the bed picked up a bed for it did I tune up

ford1.jpg

ford3.jpg

ford4.jpg

ford5.jpg

2. 97f250Heavyduty

97f250Heavyduty Senior Member

Nice truck. I love the v10 other than gas consumption. Are you planning on sandblasting/painting the frame?

3. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

I hope you cleaned the frame up before putting the bed on too! Looks like a good truck the v10 is solid. I would get some wings for the plow or buy a bigger one and leave that as back up

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Put a flat bed on Be a true work truck then
    With one its easy keep back end cleaner

5. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

How are the exhaust manifold bolts. Great trucks just need a little TLC. You can see how I painted my frame in my dump bed build in my signature. Good luck with it.
    T.J.

6. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

if you don't mind me asking how much did you pick that bed up for? I just picked up a 2002 f250 for a great price as it didn't have a bed on it. planned to build a flatbed but I am starting to think otherwise..

7. jimv

jimv Senior Member

the exhaust manifold bolts bolts where done all ready I got the bed for 300

8. jimv

jimv Senior Member

I got the bed on I did clean the frame and paint it

ford6.jpg

9. jimv

jimv Senior Member

sold it for 5k