Snow Plowing Forum banner

2001 F250 SD Front Seat ?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WheelerandSon 
#1 ·
Hello all.

I have a 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4x4 reg cab that I am looking to replace the front seats in. This truck is a pretty "plain jane" model that came with two front buckets only. No center console. I have checked some used parts sites such as www.car-part.com with my vehicle specifications, and it comes back with F250 SD seats as well as Ford F150 seats in the same model year in both bucket and bench seat applications. Is this correct? I can't seem to get a straight answer from the local salvage yards. I have found several nice bench seats out of 99, 00, 01, 02, etc. Ford F150's that I would love to buy, but I just want to be sure. Can anybody shed some light on this?

Ryan

#2 ·
I always thought the F-150 had a narrow cab. Maybe I am wrong, I guy could take a tape measure and simply check the width of both of them to see if it would fit. I am sure with drilling holes you could make anything work though if you really wanted to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.