1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 F250, 7.3 diesel, reg. cab, 8" Western Pro plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Frdboy, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Frdboy

Frdboy Junior Member

2001 F-250 Reg. Cab XLT
    136,000 miles
    Auto (rebuild and upgraded at 100k)
    4x4
    pw,pl,a/c,cc
    TT mirrors

DP-Tuner 80hp Econo PCM
    Walker BTM Muffler
    tymar diy air filter
    Autometer EGT and Trans Temp gauges
    2 10" subs in a truck box and a kentwood 250 watt amp. (this can go with the truck or I can keep them)

Rhino Liner bed liner
    Husky Liner floor mats
    Brand new Uniroyal Larado 265/75/16 load E tires
    Bushwhacker flares

This truck is in great shape and has been well maintained.
    I work in auto repair and have done all the work/maint. to this truck. It has had the oil changed every 3k miles since I bought it at 70k. I am the second owner.
    I have run PS diesel kleen since ULSD has been out.

At 100k I rebuilt the trans, installed a Trans Go kit in the VB and put a brand new ford converter in it.

It has had all new Moog ball joints, Hub seals, axle joints, and front brakes about a year ago.

I removed v/c and installed the uvc clips in the wiring harness.

It had a new W/P two years ago.

It has a 8 FT Western Unimount pro plow, about 10yrs old, looks rough but works great, only used it to plow my shop and a few driveways. Brand new hoses and pump motor last year.

This truck needs nothing. It drives great and gets an honest 19 hyw. 15-16 mixed. I get 13.5 towing my Mustang to the races.

The only reason I am selling it is because I just had my second child and don't have room for the family in the truck when we go to the races now.

$17,500 obo

Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Frdboy

Frdboy Junior Member