1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 F-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by LawnProLandscapes, Jan 9, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im currently looking for a backup/ extra plowtruck to use. i was looking at a 94 f-350 but the truck needed a lot of work so i passed on it. Tonight i found a 2001 F-350 for sale, the truck has the xl work package, V-10 motor, auto tranny, 4x4, has a western straight blade on it that is in mint shape and is either 7'6" or 8', and has a highlander jr. v box in the bed thats in pretty good condition. the truck has ONLY 19,500 miles on it, it was owned by a local community college. the truck has a few scratches on it and some residue where markings used to be on the doors but other than that its in good shape. they are asking roughly 12 grand for it which i think is a fair price. what do you all think,

my primary plow truck right now is a 2000 f-350 with a v10 and boss 9'2" v. what do you folks think i could sell that western for? id rather get another boss for it so all my trucks and plows interchange with each other? ill get some pics tomaroe for you when i go back again. i think this is going to be the one, its the same exact color as my other super duty :redbounce to bad my buddy's truck is not the same color.
  2. purplehavoc

purplehavoc Member

I would grab it up for 12 grand.Sounds like a decent truck and not even broke in yet.
    Could probably get $2000-2500 for the western.
    Good luck with it.