1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 f-350 7.3l

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crew cuts, Feb 24, 2009.

1. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Alright guys I really want a new truck with a warranty so I am getting rid of this one. It's a 2001 F-350 7.3L automatic 4x4 supercab longbox. It has a 6 inch BDS suspension lift with 37 inch MTZs and 18 inch rims, remote start, speakers, sub, amps, exhaust, intake, tuner...lots and lots of extras.. It has 171,000 miles on it, but is very very clean. New tranny, rearend, brakes, and batteries. Truck runs, drives, etc exactly how it should. The plow was just installed a month ago and has only pushed one storm. I will be taking the mount off bc I want to keep the plow. I am looking to get $14,500 for the truck. Will take quite a bit less if pontential buyer wants it stripped to bone-stock. Hopefully the picture will come up. I have the truck listed on ebay so check out the link. It has a much more in depth description and a lot of pictures. Call me (402) 515-5901 if you have any questions you want answered right away. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170306145825
    -Andrew.

2001 f350 031.jpg

2001 f350 020.jpg

2001 f350 031.jpg

2001 f350 020.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

If anyone is really interested in this truck bid on eBay as I'm guessing it'll go for close to $11k on there. A 2000 that looked very similar to this one, but was a crew cab (same miles, lift, big tires, tons of new parts) went for $10,200 about a week ago...

3. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Yeah that's what I figured it would be close to. Three of the dealers here in town all offered me 10.5 yesterday, stripped. None of them want the lift and tires, which is understandable.

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Dude, If you "don't need to sell this truck, just going to if I get the right price." then you probably should have put a reserve on your eBay auction...... If the top bid isn't "the right price" you're gonna have one pissed off buyer and eBay won't take to kindly either... Just a heads up. And in todays economy people will just walk away when they see a price tage 3k to 4k too much. I know, I just had to drop the price on my 2000 F250 7.3L almost $2k to sell it.

5. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Yeah you really do have a point and I understand where you are coming from. I listed it without a reserve just to see how it does and honestly it will sell here before the auction is ended. My phone hasn't stopped ringing all day. There is a list of people coming to look at it tonight. I left it out on a busy street here with the price and it hasn't seemed to shy away anyone yet. The price without the lift and tires is $10,500 and thats the trade in on it so I think it's gonna sell fairly quickly.

By the way, what did you sell yours for? It seems like I have seen lots of varying prices on similar trucks.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

its a really good looking truck.

7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a question. If you take lift off and tires. Wont that plow frame be on the ground? It kinda looks like it would be lower than Chevy 1500 with a XLS wide out plow hanging off it with out T bars cranked or timbrens

8. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Haha that would be really funny. However, the mount will come off no matter who buys it. I need it to go onto a different truck. Good observation though, I really never thought about how it would look without it off.

9. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

Hey thanks man. I appreciate it.

10. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I dont know why nobody here can seem to read the sticky thread at the top of the used parts and equipment section from the forum admin.

(Cut and Pasted)

Please Read Before Posting in the Used Equipment Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep in mind that this forum is for members who are intersted in buying and selling items. If you are not interested in an item for sale, please do not post in that thread. If you feel that the item for sale is overpriced, too far away, not worth the money, etc.,etc. then no need to hop in the thread just to post your opinion on that specific item.

We would appreciate it, thanks

11. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

sold yesterday

12. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Just curious, what did you end up getting out of it?
    BTW, I got 7300 for mine, but it wasn't as shiny as yours.

13. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Click the ebay link-it shows the winning bid price.

14. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Hmmm, about near called that one...... hu?