1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 F-250 Crew Cab S/B - Meyer 7.5 Poly and SnowEx 1075

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beverlylawncare, Oct 24, 2008.

1. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Up for sale: 2001 F250 Crew Cab Short Bed. 5.4 Engine, Automatic, power everything. 116k miles. 7.5 Meyer Poly plow with E60 pump. Snow Ex 1075 spreader. Truck has recent brakes, almost new tires, 4 corner strobes, 100k mile service done, including transmission serviced, new water pump, coolant service, front end check, new plugs, etc. etc. etc.

I've had the plow on for 3 snows since I bought the truck in 2005. Most recent snow (back in Feb.) weld broke on plow and I didn't have large enough sticks to weld it, so it wasn't even used but for 4 lots.

Truck is an 8 out of 10 (few minor battle scars/dings, etc.) but overall great looking still! Plow and spreader are at least 7 or 8 out of 10.

Asking $12,500 for the package. Would prefer to sell as package only.

May even throw in a pallet of salt or a Fiberglass topper to sweeten the deal! I'm getting out of plowing, which drives the sale.

250 snow ready small2.jpg

250 w plow up small.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

so you got a few pallets of salt?? wanting to get rid of them?? may be worth the drive for the right price
  3. firebug130

firebug130 Member

this is nice truck, someone will get a nice vehicle set up right!

good luck with the sale, Justin
  4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'd have to agree. That 5.4 will last a long time if it was maintained right. Nice looking setup.
  5. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Thanks Jay and Pete. Jay.... it will haul that boat, come on man! :)

As far as salt goes, I'm supposed to have 6 skids coming to add to what I already have, which is about 1.5 skids. I'll keep you guys updated when it comes in if I'm going to sell it through plowsite. I'm sure some locals will be looking for it too!
  6. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Justin give me call. I maybe interested in the small sno ex spreader if you still have it as well as the salt. 609 7753
  7. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Bump. We aren't getting any snow, but I know others are. Its a great truck ready to roll!