1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 f-250 7.3 powerstroke 810 blizzard!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by onebadplowtruck, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

2001 FORD F-250 4X4 4 DOOR SHORT BED AUTO 7.3 POWERSTROKE XLT LARIAT LOADED WITH 8 TO 10 FT BLIZZARD POWER PLOW, Loaded with heated power leather seats, Factory CHROME side steps, CD player, 130k, Line-ex Bedliner, Reese Hitch, Gooseneck Hitch ( Reese Signature Series, accepts goosenecks or 5th wheels) Trailer Brake controller, Heavy duty 12 volt plugs at front and rear of truck for jumper cables or winch or back plow, 3 inch lift, F-350 HEAVY DUTY rear springs, 35 inch Remington Mud Brutes with 6000 miles on them, 4.10 Gears, Posi, Front End is tight, WARN Supreme Locking Hubs, NEW or good wheel bearings and tie rods and U-joints throughout, Fresh glow plugs and glow plug relay, Tranny just rebuilt at A to Z transmissions in Buffalo NY, Pillar gauges (Trans temp, exhaust gas temp, boost), 100hp Superchip, STACKS, CB radio mounted in the over head counsel, Plow is is great shape, we are the 2nd owner of this plow, BLIZZARD POWER PLOW, 8' with the wings in, 10' with the wings powered out. bought plow last year , first time this truck has ever been used to plow, plow never let us down last winter and worked flawlessly when we put it back on this fall. New cutting edge last season. $16000 for the truck and plow combo, $14250 for the truck only, $2500 for the plow only. BEST OFFER! Have any questions? feel free to give a call any time
    Brian 716-984-3682

Chris' shit 001.jpg

Chris' shit 002.jpg

Chris' shit 003.jpg

Chris' shit 004.jpg

Chris' shit 005.jpg

2. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Do you wake clients when you plow their driveway? lol Nice truck!

3. onebadplowtruck

Stacks

well to be honest.... there are to many plowers around our area with bad reputations so having a loud truck simply means our customers know we were actually there when we tell them we will be!! lol we run 6 diesels, 5 cummins and 1 power stroke, 4 autos and 2 sticks, ALL WITHOUT MUFFLERS!! lol havent had a complaint in 4 years

4. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I plow for the town and havent gotten any complaints but I get some sideways looks from driveway shovlers at 2am when I rumble by lol

5. EIB

EIB Senior Member

do you still have the plow?

6. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

wish i could afford that much

7. onebadplowtruck

Item is sold!!! not sure how to notify modertor properly. if someone could pm me the proper procedure i would appreciate it. thank you everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.