1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 f-250 4x4 powerstoke 7.3 supercab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by accu-cut lawn, Nov 8, 2010.

1. accu-cut lawn

accu-cut lawn Junior Member

Never plowed with, No rust, southern truck. 159,000 miles. xlt with carpet delete rubber floors. Check the ad. I priced cl a bit higher to let people haggle. 12,000 FIRM... a bit more if I add new tires. I just installed drilled and slotted rotors. The truck is 100 percent tight. Ready for your plow. Call ryan at 423-505-1317 for questions.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/2047823342.html

2. accu-cut lawn

I'll personally deliver the truck for a small expense(gas, lodging, return) too.

3. accu-cut lawn

Ummm. I was just offered a cobalt ss on trade from cl! Someone needs to buy this truck. I was planning on using it for my lco... but, an opportunity to go to eod school in co makes selling this truck a necessity!

4. accu-cut lawn

I'll be happy to answer any questions that anyone might have. No rep on plowsite... But lawnsite yes.

5. accu-cut lawn

New set of all terrain cooper at added today. 285-75-16. Look and handle great. New price is 12,800. Sorry. That's still lower than the 13,500 i have it advertised for on cl. Price, however, is firm.

6. accu-cut lawn

Bruuuuump!

7. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

a cobalt ss? ford for a chevy (updated) cavalier?? lol i love your truck good luck with the sale

8. accu-cut lawn

Thanks man. I have a kit of cl interest. I think she'll sell today. With compound and wax, the truck looks first class!

9. accu-cut lawn

Oh... ill post a pic of the cobalt soon too!

10. accu-cut lawn

Still hasn't sold. Here are some more cleaned up pics.

newpsd4.jpg

newpsd5.jpg

newpsd3.jpg

newpsd2.jpg

newpsd6.jpg

11. accu-cut lawn

The slight impression in the middle of the drivers side back door is the worst. But, it's not bad at all. But, honestly, the truck looks better in pictures than person! LOL. It still looks great though! The wax came out AWESOME.

12. accu-cut lawn

Bumpin this beast. This truck HAS to be sold. I'm leaving for eod school in january!

13. accu-cut lawn

12,300 cash in my hand before tomorrow and she's tours.

14. accu-cut lawn

New exhaust run today. Open... But NOT loud. Sounds, runs, drives great! C'mon guys... Let's put this to rest. Buy it!

15. AEI

AEI Member

How about a 93 Mustang SVT Cobra on trade. Sure if your a Ford guy.. you know all about the 93 Cobras and what they bring in value. Only 5000 ever made and out of that only 1080 of them were black with grey leather. I have over 6000.00 alone in tastefull mods.

16. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

dam short bed :(

good looking truck

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That'd be a done deal for me. Those Cobra's bring all the money....

<I want it, I've had 4 foxbodys and 1 SN95 (2003 GT).

18. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

bump for a clean 7.3L

19. AEI

AEI Member

+1.. I got more thumbs up with my 93 Fox then I did with my 04 KB cobra.

20. accu-cut lawn

I can't do the trade on the cobra. 1 being that I need the funds for eod school. 2 being that my hobbies include going a bit slower. Her are a couple of pics of my bobbed and lifted nissan.

nissan2.jpg

nissan3.jpg

Attached Files: