1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge Reg Cab Cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ChevKid03, Feb 7, 2015.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I've purchased a new truck and am looking to sell my 2001 Ram 3500 Reg Cab Cummins. The truck has approx 142k miles on it that will go up as I still drive it on occasion. The truck has a very clean body as it was brought back and forth to and from Florida during the winters. I bought the truck 18 months ago and installed a fisher plow on it however the plow is not included for the price. The truck will come with installed brand new (last year) push plates, and 2 plug fleet flex fisher wiring. The truck has 5th wheel rails that would be used for the standard 5th wheel hitches. The truck is very clean however does suffer from the infamous cracked dash (covered by the aftermarket carpet type cover that is very clean and neat) and torn drivers leather seat. The truck was never smoked in and is very clean other than that. There are a few blemishes in the paint on the hood directly above the turbo and exhaust area. The truck is dark maroon with tan leather inside. I have done the following recently... New factory tranny lines, New FASS 95 lift pump with fuel pressure guage, new injection pump and a remote start. I still owe on this vehicle and that is the only reason for selling. I have a local bank that WILL finance the vehicle should someone be interested. I will respond to texts and phone calls and possibly private messages when and if I log in. The price is $10,500. I am located in Taunton, MA. Please contact if interested or have any other questions Todd 508-326-0040

2. caboman

caboman Junior Member

was wondering if you have any pics

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

4. caboman

caboman Junior Member

look great,very nice truck!

5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

i need more pics

6. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Is this 4x4?

7. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Guys I check this site very infrequently. Please test me at some point and I can send a few more pictures. And yes the truck is absolutely 4x4.

Todd 508-326-0040