1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge RAM SPORT 4950

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John O., Feb 7, 2010.

1. John O.

John O. Member

2001 Dodge RAM 1500
    5 Speed 5.2 V-8
    118K well kept miles

SLT Package
    Air Conditioning
    Power Windows
    Power Door Locks
    Tilt Wheel
    sliding rear window
    Cruise Control
    Compact Disc
    bed linner
    Tow Package
    New Cap
    newer Tires
    The truck was just detailed and is ready to go Call John with any questions 847 687 6336

First $4950 takes it

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

did store that thing in a giant bubble ... looks great for being an 01 .... for 5 Grand .. you'll sell it .... good luck .. id get it if i lived closer .
  3. Bowtytek

Bowtytek Member
    from Maine

I agree. John you obviously take pride in your truck. If I had the money I would be more seriously talking to you. Here's a free bump for what appears to be an immaculate truck.

Nice lawn by the way!!
  4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

John any interior pics?

anything rebuilt? trans?
  5. John O.

John O. Member

Everything is original nothing has been rebuilt. I have keep service on the truck very meticulous. I have run synthetic lubricants on everything since I bought the vehicle. The truck has no known problems I have priced it to sell. I want to get a jeep wrangler that’s why I’m selling the truck. I will consider trades for jeep wrangler.
  6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Those off road trucks have 4.10 gears with an LSD in the back from the factory- if it helps your sale at all. Beautiful shape.
  7. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hmmm, this truck would get me to consider selling the Jeep I said I'd never sell... You said 5 speed, as in stick, right?

Ah, I see the old ad from 2008 and it IS stick. Same pics though. Has anything changed?
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

you would lol
  9. John O.

John O. Member

There is a crack in the windsheild and more millage on the truck those are the only diffrence with the truck from those pictures.
  10. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

auto or stick?
  11. John O.

John O. Member

The truck is a 5 Speed stick shift.
  12. John O.

John O. Member

bump to the top $4500