1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 With Snow Plow in North Jersey

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pun299, Apr 11, 2015.

1. pun299

pun299 Junior Member

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 with Western Ultra-Mount snow plow. Regular cab 8 ft bed, automatic, 175000 miles, 4x4 works great, power windows, power door locks, V8 gas. Truck is in fair shape, the body has some rough spots. Some rot above one of the wheel wells on the body and on the bottom of the cab by the door. It also has an exhaust manifold leak. The leak never bothered me but you can hear some noise because of it. Recently replaced by my mechanic was, all four shocks, brake pads, alternator, spark plugs, wires, and cap. Also all the brake lines and hose for the front brakes were replace as well as a rear brake hose. Inspection was recently done and it good through January of 2017. The snow plow is a 7' 6'' Western Ultra-Mount mid weight. Plow is in very good condition and is fully functional. I only used the truck for personal use to plow mine and a few neighbors driveways. Its a good truck, I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I have it listed it for $5000 on craigslist, I know that may be a little high but everyone knows how craigslist low ballers are. Make me an offer.
    I am having trouble upload pictures, I will upload them when I figure out the problem, or message me your email or phone number and I ll send them.
  2. bazjeepers

bazjeepers Member

Pictures of the plow and truck or link to Craigslist ad
  3. pun299

pun299 Junior Member