1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 dodge ram 2500 plow and salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gmcplowtruck, Jan 7, 2009.

1. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

2001 dodge ram 2500 4x4 5.9 gas automatic transmission just rebuilt around 97000 miles truck only has 15000 on it now new brakes and rotors the whole way around front drivers side has new wheel hub and caliper s&b cold air intake dual exaust after market cd player 7 1/2 meyers ez classic mount plow and snow ex tailgate salt spreader some dings dents scratches and rust do to being a work truck only had plow on it since 98000 miles kbb in fair condition with only the plow is $7700 i am only asking $6500 for plow and salter
    please contact me at 412 610 4163 my names brian

2. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Truck salter and plow for $6500? Could you post some pics? Def. interested.

3. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

ill try to get pics on as soon as possible but its is on craigslist with picks if you search plow truck in pittsburgh craigslist

4. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

pic of truck

micheles 031.jpg
    hers a pic of the truck sorry but that is not the salter that is included the one that is included is a snow ex tailgate spreader

micheles 031.jpg

5. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

what model salt spreader

6. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i am not sure it is a smaller one like a mini 375 or something

7. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

anyone

anyone interested in this truck i would like to sell it for a deisel i know this is a good price for trhis truck just trying to get some money to buy the new one thanks

8. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

would this truck be ok to make a trip to chicago?

9. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i dont see why not i havent had really any problems with it i used to drive 30 miles everynight with it till i got the car i am currently still using it and to do my route i travel about 120 miles round trip to my properties if im just salting so more stop and go if im plowing
    this year i put rotors and brakes all the way around had a new hub bearing on front driverside along with the caliper had a few vacumm lines replaced i think thats it call me for more info 412 610 4163 brian

10. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i also put new tires on it and can include the old ones with the sale good summer tires

11. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

anyone interested

12. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i really need to sell this truck so i can put a plow on my other truck so first $6000 gets it this truck made me alot of money already this year why dont you let it make you some too

13. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

will also include tool box tires that can be used in summer and some e 60 pump parts

14. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i need this one gone cant afford to have 3 trucks only need one main plow truck and backup now i have 3 so $5800 firm with plow and salter just truck and plow on kbb is over $7500

15. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

16. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

bump .... anyone

17. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

18. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

you stated the truck has 15000 miles on it now.. I am guessing it is either 115,000 or 150,000 can you let me know. How much without the spreader and could we get more pics?

19. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

no that was supposed to be 105000 but it now has 107000 without salter how about $5500 or come take a look and make me avery reasonable offer
    thanks
    brian

20. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

bump is anyone interested give me a call we can work a deal on it 412 610 4163