1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad cab w/blizzard 760lt plow pictures

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chuckraduenz, Dec 7, 2011.

1. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

I have my white 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 plow truck 206XXXmiles with a 760lt blizzard plow. i had this just over a yr. i got it with 174000 on it. it is in great working condtion and with being a plow truck it had scraches and dents. i got it last yr in nov. but i need to upgrade to a 2500 as i will be useing it to pull a tandum axel trailer. so this will not cut it.

it has will inclued:
    -white 760LT blizzard plow w/controller INSTALLED
    -new driver side plow headlight INSTALLED

truck has:
    -a/c working
    -heater works real well
    -stock am/fm/cassette radio
    -truck has no power options everything is manual. better this was as less electrial issues
    -it is a quad cab but this truck was owned by a city in wisconson so the back seat is removed and a wood carrier is installed
    -has reciver hitch with new 4way trailer plug installed
    -rubber bed mat

i have installed/repaired in the last year:
    -new front brakes 5 weeks ago
    -new front univeral joints 5 weeks ago "$438"
    -new plow ram hydrolic hose last winter "$50"
    -new universal joints on: top and bottom on rear drive shaft and on front 4x4 tranfer case drive shaft dec 2010
    -new rear brakes dec 2010
    -differant rear axel replaced with one that had round 120,000 miles feb 2011 "$600"
    -4 brand new tires costed me "$850 new 3 monthes ago"
    -plow had new guide markers installed before the end of last winter
    -new intermediate stearing shaft "$258.00"
    -new spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor last spring
    -repaired the main battery plug to the plow as it pulled out so it was soldered!!!! not cheap ass crimping....
    -new rear brake lines on the axel and up twards the gas tank$150
    -new water pump this last spring $100
    -new pulley $40 mid nov
    -the prior owner said the trans was flushed and rebuilt before i got it in nov 2010. but i have no proof of this and he also had other things fixed but i cant rember think he also had the plow starter replaced.

truck also has dent in the door "from me gettting stuck" and the rear of the bed corner by back tire "backed a trailer to sharp"

i also have a WHELEN L32 LED BEACON for sale but not inclueded in the price if you need one. m/o new there over $300 mag mount. the one i had on here got stolen because some moron decided to crawl his way into the bed and take the light but cut the cord. they also at the same time took a $800 generator..... i beter not find it!!! thats all i have to say!!!!

this sale is a cash sale only. if you want to pay by check truck will be held tell cleared!!!!!!

any questions feel free to ask.
    thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chuckraduenz

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Did i miss the price in all that?

4. chuckraduenz

ya i forgot to add it in the title.... but im open to offers. and not a few $1000 either. i just seen the same plow go for $2k. and no truck.

so id like to see some offers...