1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 dodge 2500 v10 5 speed reg cab 2wd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by randomb0b123, Jan 10, 2011.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

[​IMG]
    2WD!!!!
    109k miles dosent get driven in winter....headers k and n intake custom dual exhaust linex new rims and tires.....
    asking around 5k? even if your not interested just let me know what you think this is worth its in really nice condition i just dont use it

2. randomb0b123

from america

sold today 5500

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool truck. I just can't identify with 2wd trucks. If I lived in Miami, I think I'd still have a 4x4.

4. randomb0b123

from america

in alot of cases it is totally unneccesary. it dosent help any in towing factor. its more to go wrong and use more fuel. but it can also be a huge benefit

5. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I could go either way with the 4x4 debate, but heck of a nice looking truck!!