1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge 2500 qcsb 4x4 cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BTRBLDR, Sep 22, 2011.

1. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab short bed 4 x 4 laramie slt cummins. Black exterior, tan heated leather interior. power windows, locks, heated mirrors, seat. Ice cold a/c Truck is solid. Runs awesome! Here's the list of extras and recent parts:

new batteries
    new brakes
    edge ez tuner
    recent VP44
    lift pump
    tri pod pillar gauges, boost, pyro, fuel
    electric brake controller
    heavy duty steering kit
    4' stainless exhaust
    bhaf
    linex bedliner
    linex on lower 2" of the body
    tinted windows
    Fully built Transmission by new england transmission in Portland, Maine. ($3,500 have receipt)

truck is not all rotted out out. Minor rust is starting on the bottom of the inside of the 2 front doors and thats it!

This truck is a great truck and hate to sell it. It has 186k miles on it and you would never know it!! Always maintained, oil changed and fuel filter done by me. I'm sure I'm forgetting other things about it. I need to get a crew cab due to my growing family. Title is in hand. I get 16mpg city and 21+mpg highway!! Truck has never been plowed or 5th wheeled. Asking $12,999 or trade for a crew cab 4x4 diesel, 3/4 ton, 1 ton, dually, utility body, try me!!

I do have all the truckside wiring and push plates for a fisher MM2 for this truck waiting to be installed....

Cummins__=D_ (1).jpg

IMG00016-20110526-1739.jpg

dodge__) (y) (n) _.jpg

2. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

still for sale.... a few more pics... can't seem to upload anymore. Let me know if you want some sent to you.....

058.jpg

059.jpg

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

still got her?

4. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Yup. Lotta calls but no one has showed me the money yet. $12,500 best offer...

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

do you have a plow for it? or just the wiring and mount?

6. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I have my 8' MM2 that I would like to keep it, but for the right price everything is for sale.

7. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

forgot to mention I just got new drivers side ball joints done, new fuel filter and just inspected all this week. Truck is ready to ride.

8. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Bump, got a new job that has me traveling alot more. Truck has been parked and I'm using my comutter car now. $12k best offer...

9. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

bump, $11,500 best offer....

10. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I'm in the south shore and waiting to see whats up with the plow. I would come take a look if it was all set to go. Kinda PITA to start parts shopping.

11. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I have all the truckside parts for a minute mount 2. I will include it if the buyer wants them. Wiring is installed just haven't had time to install the push plates.....

12. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Saw this on craigslist, definintely a sharp truck! Good luck!

13. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

If I was closer, I'd buy it in a minute. Course, I'd need a mattress in the back and a cover, cuz my wife would kick me out of the house. Or kill me.

Bump for a nice truck.

14. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Thanks for the good words guys, this will make somebody a great truck for work and play.

15. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

looking to free up some space in the driveway, $10,500 best offer....truck also has 190k on it now.

16. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Final bump, $10,000 cash takes it. Will also take trades plus cash. Looking for about $4500 plus another 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 truck, gas gm trucks, diesel, plow trucks. Throw me an offer and lets make a deal....

17. plowguy43

Hmm...I don't have $4500 but I have 2 trucks...

18. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Sell those things and buy mine!!! j/k, That ford you have is clean, and priced right.

I dont know where I'm going wrong with my truck. I've seen rust buckets on cumminsforum and other sites sell for $13k. And I cant seem to even get a look at my price. oh well. I'm pretty sure the first one to see and drive it will buy it. She needs nothing but a driver...

Thanks for the bump

19. plowguy43

Honestly, once spring kicks into gear and people get their tax refunds back it'll sell quick. That looks like a nice truck and has all the goodies to go along with it. If these two sell I'll definitely be in touch if you still have it.

20. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

The problem is, banks don't like to loan money for private owner vehicle sales. Guess a lot of people don't have 10 grand sitting around anymore. I got a black '96 2500 sport ecsb, with a 5.9 gas and 9ft meyers, but don't even have the 4500 to kick in, otherwise I know I'd be on it! Don't give up, someone will grab it....