1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 6 Speed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TCLandscaping, Nov 2, 2014.

1. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

Feeler sale. I just bought this truck and even though I asked nobody at work can drive stick. It is my personal truck as of now but I am not always driving it for snow. It is a 2001 2500 Dodge cummins with 6 speed manual tranny. 1 owner with 98k original miles. Truck is bone stock and super super clean for the year. Everything works and everything is power. Would trade for an equal value powerstroke or even skid steer. Let me know just testing the waters. Truck is being registered tomm., I literally got it two weeks ago. All paperwork is clean and clear. Never plowed or towed a thing.

Asking 17k?

dodge 2.jpg

dodge 1.jpg

dodge 6.jpg

dodge 4.jpg

dodge 3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Lol come on bro.

3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

If it were a quad cab I bet he would get that for it. Even regular cab I bet it'll bring 13-14. Those trucks are crazy priced for low miles and good shape.

4. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Looking for a 99 powerstroke? Hahaha Nice truck, price is a little high but with the miles I bet youll get close to that

5. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Sharp truck

4x4?