1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 Chicago

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rgory, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rgory

Rgory Member

I have a nice 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
    137,000 5.9L 360 Regular Cab, Long Bed
    Auto Trans, PW/PL,A/C, Fog Lights, Trip Computer, Factory CD, Heated/Power Mirrors
    Truxedo Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, Spray In Bed Liner, Good Michelin M/S Tires

The truck runs great, I just need to get back into a quad cab.

There is a small amount of rust on both front quarters, the paint is just starting to bubble. The front lower part of the rocker is starting to show a little rust. There is a 12" x 12" square on the driver's side of the bed where the paint is faded, and a small dent on the tailgate.

I am looking to get $3,500
    Seven 0 eight 93 two two seven one four (no texts)
    or Ryangory at yahoo.com

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

Truck 3.jpg

Truck 4.jpg

2. Rgory

Rgory Member

I forgot to add that delivery may be possible as I am going to be heading to the East Coast.

3. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

was there a plow on it? when are you heading this way?

4. Rgory

Rgory Member

Truck

I have had it for 2 years and I never plowed with it. I do not believe the previous owner plowed with it. I am actually heading to NJ to pick an 07 quad cab in the next week or so. I can get you additional information/pictures if you are serious and go from there.

Thanks,

Ryan

5. Rgory

Rgory Member

Hoping someone may need another truck?

6. Rgory

Rgory Member

Sold! Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.