1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Daniels pull plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, May 23, 2009.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I am selling my Daniels pull plow and buying a swing wing. I just had the pump rebuilt from top to bottom and it has pry 10 hours on it since the rebuild. Its 7 feet wide. Works great and moves alot of snow. I just have always wanted a swing wing and this is the winter I am getting one. I am asking $1,200 for this plow. Thanks Guys.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  3. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Some PIC'S !!!!!

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

The pump is in a stanely tool box. Its water tight so the connections will stay nice and clean. It has a wiring harness. I built my own. I used a 4 way round trailer wiring plug. The one end I had mounted to the inside of the bed of my truck and the other end comes out of the tool box. The battery wiring has the warn winch connections on it so its a quick disconnect. The pump stays in the box so at the end of the season you can take it out of your truck bed and put it on a shelf. The hoses are about 8 to 10 feet long. Pics will be up tomorrow.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Ok send the pictures to my e-mail if you can i will be out of town tomorrow. Also what kind of wiring is required for the truck? Would like to see some pictures this is something i am looking for, for the up coming year.

Thanks
    Bill

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I have everything you'll need. You may need to get a longer wire for the controller and maybe the wiring coming off the batteries. I had it on a 95 Chevy all hard wired and hidden all nice and then ended up selling the truck so I put it on my 04 in like 2 hours. The controller wiring is 4 wires. I am including a switch and the box it is in. (I made one to mount to my joystick for my boss vee.) The battery wiring is just 2 4 gauge wires running from the battery to the pump. Also the solenoid is brand new too. You are going to need to build ears or tab coming off of your hitch, but personally what I would do is wait until you have the unit (if you buy it) before you build something and then it doesn't work ya know. JMO.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Sounds good just shot me a e-mail later with some pictures and we can go from there!

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Hey Bill I can't get the pics to upload from this comp so I am going to send them from a different one tomorrow. Have a good one.

Ryan

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Ok sounds good!

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here you go.

daniels1.jpg

daniels2.jpg

daniels3.jpg

daniels4.jpg