1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Chevy meyer E47 7.5 ft poly

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ajp0933, Dec 11, 2006.

1. ajp0933

ajp0933 Junior Member

I bought a used plow that originaly came off a 2000 chevy and then was put on a 2004 since i bought it i want to put it on my 2001 i have the wires all put in the truck and some things work other do not. the plow picks up and goes left and right fine however it will only work when i turn on the headlight switch especially when only the day time running lights are on when it is dark out the plow works without any issue.

I do not have the modules for the headlights plugged in but the parking ligths come on the on the plow light bracket when the truck is on and the blinkers do also. and when i do have the headlight modules plugged in the truck lights stay on and nothing will switch off of high beam if anyone has a electrical schematic for a 2001 chevy that will walk me through my agravating problem that would be very greatly appreciated
    thanks

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

3. ajp0933

ajp0933 Junior Member

Thank you for the help the schematic looks pretty good but i am still not able to print it the pdf seems to be print blocked i will try and email it to the guy helping me

thanks again

4. ajp0933

ajp0933 Junior Member

night saber wire diagram for 2001 chevy

Does anyone have a wire diagram for the night saber lights for a 2001 chevy?