1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 chevy 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by agurdo17, Dec 22, 2012.

1. agurdo17

agurdo17 Senior Member

2001 Chevy 2500HD 7200$

upgraded camper mirrors, Diamond Plate tool Box, summer tires on rims and studded snow tires on another set of rims,
    130000 miles, gas, transmission flushed last year. Checked brakes 1000 miles ago and there was plenty of pad left. Both sets of tires have at least one more year on them.
    New battery this year. New water Pump this year. Synthetic oil and complete greasing every 3000 miles.

Plow does not go with truck. Plow is another 800 dollars. Plow has three new cylinders, new headlights and wiring new cutting edge. I put 900 dollars worth of parts in it this fall and did all labor myself. It is is good shape. Rotating light not included with truck.

Truck must go make offer. phone 315 three six eight eight seven five seven

Truck sold as is. I have had good luck with it. owned it since 90000

truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg

truck 4.jpg

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Where are you located?

3. agurdo17

agurdo17 Senior Member

i thought it showed in top right of info clinton ny zip 13323