1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 chevy 2500hd 4x4 130k texas truck still in texas!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nolimit124, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I am down in Houston Texas on business I found 3 of these 2500hds in pretty good shape. I bought this one because it was in the best shape the other ones are ok condition body wise. Engines and transmissions are in great condition. I figured I would help some plow site ppl out since I was down here. i can help with shipping, and I can give you my cell # if you want to call.

I have a white 2001 chevrolet 2500HD pick-up 4x4.... it is a work truck and that is exactly what it has been used for!

Engine- 6.0 liter Gasoline
    Color- White
    MPG- 12-ish
    Model- Base (no CD player just radio), Rubber Floors etc.
    Mileage- 138k (same engine and transmission.... runs perfect)

The body is rough, Bed is dented inside and out.... interior is not bad, the drivers seat is torn, headliner sags....

very loud and deep exhaust.... has the stock 3/4 ton wheels on.... the inspection and registration are still valid I think. I just used it as a work truck

2500hd#1.jpg

2500hd#2.jpg

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

what are they asking for them??

3. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

i can get them for $3700 each that includes plates so you can drive them back if you want. i was thinking about buying 2 of them, and having them shipped up north. They are great plow trucks

4. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

bump any interest?

5. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

any pics of the trucks left for sale?

6. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I will sell you the truck that I have in the picture, and I will get one of the other ones. I have the title for that one, and I can just go buy another one. I was looking at them today he has another one that I want because it has mud tires on it, but it needs a new bed. Let me know if you are interested they are pretty good trucks for the money, and would make good plow trucks. I should be down here until the end of November I would say so I could help with shipping or if you wanted to come pick it up. Let me know if you were interested. i was thinking about buying the other 2 and shipping up all 3 to the north, and put them all to work this winter.

7. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Call me about them I am interested.
    (563)529-2562 Ryan

8. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

The guy has 2 more of these truck i have some pictures I can email out if you want on the other trucks. Im willing to sell my truck that I have in the picture, and pic up another one i anyone is interested let me know. Its a great plow truck, and I can get shipping dicounts if you buy 2 to iowa is 1350$ for 2 trucks $740 for one. To buffalo,ny its 1350 on 2 and 700 on 1. The only reason I know is because I checked for other members so thats just to give you an idea.

9. Wallace

Wallace Member

Send me pictures of all of them that are available please be very specific on damage and list any known issues. I do not have a problem with issues as long as they are stated up front.
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net

10. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

sending pictures now

11. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

these are the other 2 trucks that the guy has

first 4 pics are the first truck!

truck#2.jpg

truck22.jpg

truck23.jpg

truck24.jpg

truck#3#1.jpg

12. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

3rd truck

3rd truck picture of bed!

truck#3#2.jpg

13. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I got the guy down to $3,500 on these trucks thats the lowest he will go. Pm if you are interested I have a few people interested in them so far. Let me know if you have any questions

14. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Evening bump any interest?

15. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Any interest on a good future plow truck?