1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Chevy 2500 Duramax 4x4 Boss mount and wiring dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Up for sale is my 01 Chevy Duramax. Truck has a few issues, the odometer has been out since I have owned so mileage is a guesstimate at +/- 250k but I think can be found out with a Tech II. The fuel gauge stopped working two weeks ago so shows low fuel all the time now. ABS light is on, crack in windshield, and it does have rocker rust. Good rubber all around rears are only a few months old. Truck runs great and would drive anywhere. Has Boss mount and wiring included. Also has dump insert in it and would sell without if interested. $6500 with insert. $5000 without insert but would not sell insert unless truck was sold first without it. Text for pics 574-five three two-4477
  2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Yes shoot me a text 99% is done on the phone now and trying to resize them from it for here is not in the cards....
  4. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Truck has sold.....